Health and Safety
To our customers regarding our preparedness for Covid-19 (Coronavirus).
With all the news recently concerning Covid-19, we know that it has been on everyone’s mind. It’s certainly been on ours and the team at the Quality Dealerships. Like you, we are taking this public health concern very seriously.
Therefore, we wanted to reach out to you, and let you know that we take the protection of our customers and employees very seriously. Quality Dealerships have taken measures at all of our locations, following with the recommendations from the CDC as well as the New Mexico Department of Health.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the entire store twice a day (tables, counters, communal arias, bathrooms, etc.)
- Sanitizing all vehicles in our inventory twice a day
- Employees are discouraged from reporting to work if sick or symptomatic
- We have coached our employees to practice elevated hygiene practices
- And we always have had sanitization materials available for use by employees and customers.
In conclusions, we want to reiterate that Quality Dealerships cares about you and our employee’s health and safety. And serving you, our customer is our priority. If you decide you want to visit our dealerships for a test drive, give us about an hour heads up and we can personally wipe down the vehicle you want to drive. Because we are a service business, we will continue to be here for you.
On behalf of the Quality Dealerships, and the DiLorenzo family, thank you for your attention and trusting Quality Dealerships, and most importantly being our customer.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us.