Digital Marketing Paid Internship Program at Quality Mazda in Albuquerque
Digital Marketing Internship for Quality Mazda
Its on Handshake also!
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager
in implementing Quality Mazda overall communications and marketing plan — focusing specifically on digital communications — to build awareness about Quality Mazda within the community.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with Digital Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices
• Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
• Draft weekly e-newsletters to Quality Mazda subscribers
• Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
• Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
• Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
• Identify leaders and influences (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
• Assist with website copy writing, proofing, and updating as needed
Any kind of help call or text: 505-918-0265