Why Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Mazda?
Why buy a certified pre-owned Mazda from Quality Mazda of New Mexico? Why not buy a certified pre-owned Mazda from Quality Mazda of New Mexico would require a much shorter answer.
As a family owned and operated dealership, Quality Mazda is committed to providing our customers with the highest level of integrity, the best value for their hard earned dollar, and the absolute best in customer satisfaction throughout the ownership cycle.
At Quality Mazda, we sell most makes and models and if we don’t have what you want; chances are that we can find it for you. However, we recommend that, if you are in the market for a low-mileage, late-model, used Mazda, you select from our extensive inventory of Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Here is a long list of reasons to choose a Mazda Certified Pre-Owned coupe, hatchback, sedan, or SUV from Quality Mazda of New Mexico.
Autocheck Vehicle History Report
Every Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle that we sell comes with a full Autocheck vehicle history report backed by 3-year buyback protection from Experian.
160-Point Vehicle Inspection
All Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles must undergo a 160-point vehicle inspection under the careful scrutiny of a factory-trained Mazda technician who goes through the entire vehicle; inside and out.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
· The engine must provide smooth and quiet acceleration
· Automatic transmissions must shift smoothly and quietly under all circumstances
· Manual transmissions must provide easy clutch operation and smooth shifting
· If equipped, the differential/s must provide quiet and smooth operation
· The wheel bearings and axle bearings must be quiet and smooth
· The steering and suspension systems must be tight, noise, and leak-free
· There can be no leaks in any of the powertrain or braking systems
· The brakes must stop as designed with no squealing, pulsating, grinding, or soft pedal
· Air conditioning and heating systems must function as new without leaks or odors
· The interior of the vehicle must be in excellent condition
· The exterior of the vehicle must be in excellent condition with no signs of substandard body or paint repairs
· Tires and wheels must be in factory condition (or better)
Every one of these areas are subjected to numerous checkpoints in order to ensure that every Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle will provide you with the utmost confidence and service.
12-MONTH/12,000-MILE LIMITED VEHICLE WARRANTY
This confidence inspiring warranty begins when the factory warranty ends. There is never any out-of-pocket expense (not even a deductible) on covered repairs and you can transfer benefits if you ever decide to sell your beloved Mazda.
7-YEAR/100,000-MILE LIMITED POWERTRAIN WARRANTY
Yeah, that says 7-YEARS. That’s 7-years (or 100,000-miles - whichever comes first) of powertrain protection. If anything happens to the engine, transmission, or differential (the really expensive parts) it won’t cost you a dime to get it repaired by genuine Mazda factory trained technicians. All our warranties are nationwide, include genuine Mazda parts (where available), and come with roadside assistance.
Complimentary 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles include complimentary roadside assistance which features jump starts, lockout assistance, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and towing to the nearest authorized Mazda dealership.
Complimentary SIRIUS XM Radio
If you select a Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, for 3-months, you will be treated to SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio. That’s 150-channels of commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, and comedy.